Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jerusalem

Hello,

I have been looking up different organizations including that of Neve- Shalom (the kibbutz I was telling you about,) and emailing them regarding what steps I could take as a designer to bring Jews and Muslims together and I had asked them what they are doing to build their communities of peace and understanding, I have also asked them where would be the most effective place to which I could design my building. I have yet to hear back from them and in the mean time I am looking up some organizations here in the U.S. as well.

Organizations actively, working toward coexistence within Israel.

http://www.shatil.org.il/english/
http://nswas.org/spip.php?rubrique198
http://www.abrahamfund.org/main/siteNew/?langId=1

An article regarding, an Israeli politician’s view on coexistence in Israel.

http://thejewishchronicle.net/printer_friendly/2968337

This is the site of the architecture you had told me about, but again I’m having trouble finding that building with the housing units division.

http://www.mvrdv.nl/#/projects/housing/002berlinvoids
http://www.big.dk/

See you all in class

2 comments:

  1. http://www.mvrdv.nl/#/projects/housing/4951borneo
    http://www.big.dk/
    see KLM - third row down, third icon to the left, pink

    ReplyDelete